So, recently Gunnar has decided that he wants to sit in the seat with a seat belt (probably because I did this when he wet his carseat). In my family, with me being a nurse there's some things I will not tolerate for health reasons. Nick will not tolerate any deviation from safety in the cars, because of what he sees being a fireman. I was in a rush to take Gideon to the second school and Gunnar was throwing a tantrum because he was being wishy-washy about which shoes, socks and pants he wanted to wear. So, I mama-handled him to get pants on and carried him out the door crying and fighting me.
I put him in his carseat and wrestled him down to get it fastened. As I drove, he cried, kicked and spit. Then I heard him blowing his nose. Gideon started yelling, "Gunnar, stop you dross!" I looked in the back and he had blow his nose repeatedly so much that it was hanging from his chin. When we got to the school, I wiped his nose/face and told him how gross he was, he laughed.
Where does a child learn to be so gross?
No comments:
Post a Comment